SIMTRECS ProPedal GT Pedal Set
Simtrecs ProPedal GT- V2 Professional Three or Two Pedal Set
József and Gábor Cserkuti founded the Simtrecs company based in Budapest, Hungary. Having years of experience in real and RC model motorsport, Simtrecs recently ventured into the world of high-end sim racing hardware presenting their impressive ProPedal GT racing pedal set.
New Updated V2: 2023
- Adjustable brake damper has been replaced with an adjustment on the pedal arm.
- New Multistage Brake elastomers for consistent trail brake feedback.
- Clutch cable is soldered to the Potentiometer.
- User Manual has been updated with the changes.
The ProPedal GT pedals are custom made out of beautifully CNC machined billet aluminum, with rods and shafts machined out of quality steel. All the important moving parts are fitted with ball bearings for a smooth, non-flex, and quite operation.
All electronic measurements are registered via a 200kg high-capacity load-cell and high-quality Vishay potentiometers.
The unit comes with custom-developed ultra-high-resolution 16-bit USB electronics, controlled by the SmartDrive configuration software which lets you dial in all the pedal parameters.
The ProPedal GT is fully adjustable. You can customize the pedal distance, pedal height, and pedal angle to suit your personal preference. Furthermore, you can set the travel, required force, preload, and resistance curve in various ways.
All the pedals are fitted with hydraulic dampers to simulate the hydraulic systems of a real car. The clutch comes with a set of different springs to adjust the pedal force. The footplates are adjustable up, down, and left, right, and allow for 7 different angle positions each with 3.75 degree increments. For accurate and comfortable operation, the throttle pedal features a flat footplate, while both the brake and clutch pedal are fitted with a curved footplate.
The ProPedal GT / SmartDrive combination features a unique way to dial in the pedal characteristics. There are four different characteristics available, Linear, Exponential, One point, and Multi point. Each pedal can individually be set via any of these four options.
The SmartDrive Software lets you set and save custom profiles and curves, including dead-zones, and brakeforce limits. All settings can be stored on the connected PC or to the Throttle PCB.
To make the ProPedal GT future proof, the unit features an updatable firmware. Updates can be downloaded from the official Simtrecs website.
ProPedal GT has been updated, based on Customer feedback!!!
- Brake damper has no more adjusting valve on its body. The hardness of the damping, you can adjust now on by changing its position on the Pedal arm.
- This change makes it possible to increase the Damping effect, to give a better Brake sensation, and to make trail braking easier.
- New Multistage Brake elastomers, with an adjustable “Stiff up Point”. (It makes it easier to find Your Brakes Threshold point)
- Clutch cable is soldered to the Poti directly, so no more detachable Clutch connector.
- User Manual has been updated with the changes. (On the website still the old one listed) will come in the box.
This product has no reviews yet.