Asetek SimSports Invicta Direct Drive Wheelbase 27Nm
Asetek SimSports Invicta Direct Drive Wheelbase 27Nm
We welcome you to full immersion sim racing!
When we set out to develop our range of direct drive wheelbases, we wanted to develop the best sim racing wheelbases on the market as measured on all parameters but without breaking the bank. We had greater aspirations than just reselling a standard industrial servo motor and then trying to adapt everything else around it. It was a tough task but as we did with our award-winning pedals and steering wheels, we started from a clean sheet.
We bought and implemented IP from market-leading vendors, teamed up with Mige, a well-known motor supplier to sim racing, and after thousands of man-hours of developing from the ground up the electronics, software, firmware, mechanics, cooperation, design, test, and validation, we are now ready! Please meet the Invicta™ 27Nm Direct Drive Wheelbase!
True to the spirit of our other products, with Asetek SimSports® you will get the same quality, durability, engineering excellence – and most importantly – the same user experience, independent of whether you buy our entry-level La Prima™ series or our top-tier Invicta™ products. Each wheelbase from 12-27Nm features a high-end 22-bit encoder, slipring, and electronics, providing an unrivaled driving experience, leaving cogging and lagging in ancient history. All vital parts are of course made of aluminum and steel.
All Asetek SimSports® wheelbases provide smooth, super responsive, and precise feedback to the driver, where you will feel even the smallest bumps and curbs on the road. As an example – each of our wheelbases has a resolution of 0,000085 degrees or roughly 4.000.000 steps in just one revolution of the wheel! In other words, with an Asetek SimSports® wheelbase, you do not have to choose between a true high-fidelity driver experience and a low price. You get it all!Read more!
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic Danish industrial design
- Made in Denmark
- Anodized extruded aluminum housing.
- Direct Drive Force Feedback
- Peak Torque of 27Nm
- Encoder resolution: 22bit / 0,000085 degrees / 4.000.000 steps
- 4x21 Programmable RGB LEDs that can be adjusted, dimmed or completely turned off in Asetek SimSports® RaceHub™
- Asetek Simsports® Quick Release
- 400w power supply
- Slipring designed and tested to +200.000.000 activations.
- Setup and save profile presets – Customize your settings to fit your car, track and conditions.
- Adjust steering range, bumpstop hardness and bumpstop range.
- Adjust Overall Force, Basic Damping and Basic Smoothing
- Height: 133mm
- Width: 132mm
- Length (Incl. Quick Release): 327mm
- Weight: 27.9lbs
Compatibility with Most Sim Racing Chassis
PC only at this time
To the extent possible, if/when we are able to natively support consoles, we will offer a motherboard upgrade to the wheelbase.
- Asetek SimSports® Forte® Formula Steering Wheel
- Asetek SimSports® La Prima™ Formula Steering Wheel
- Steering Wheels from our featured eco-system partners
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- DiRT Rally
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- F1 Series
- Project Cars 2
- rFactor 2
- And many more (all games that accept direct input devices)
Mounting & Customization:
- Mounting options
- As all wheelbases are designed from the ground up, we have been able to develop an extremely compact and flexible form factor accommodating any rig and need. The wheelbase will serve as the central hub in your simulator, where you can connect your Asetek SimSports® pedals, wheels, and future peripherals with up to 5 USB-S ports in the rear. In its simplest mounting form (default from factory), the bases come with T-nuts pre-installed in bottom grooves enabling the motor to slide back and forth in your rig without installing long and expensive steering wheel spacers that ultimately can compromise the life and reliability of your wheelbase. For all wheelbases, we have developed mounting options for any rig ranging from a table clamp solution, bottom mount, side mount, and all the way to our integrated front mounts.
- Many sim racers love to tinker with and show off their great rig, and therefore we have implemented up to six fully customizable ARGB LED strips – allowing you to match your wheelbase to the rest of your Asetek SimSports® equipment, team colors, or even the color of your fireproof racing underwear! Everything is managed by our central software RaceHub™, which is also the home for your wheelbase, where you, in addition to all your other Asetek SimSports® equipment, can adjust the base and driving experience exactly to your preference!
- RaceHub by Asetek SimSports : https://www.asetek.com/simsports/racehub/
Shipping & Lead Time:
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S.
- We ship from Texas and California
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days.
- Please note that all large items, such as our Sim Racing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
When you purchase Asetek SimSports products, you have a 24-month warranty for defects or lack of conformity in the goods from the time you received the goods. You must give notice of the defect or lack of conformity within a reasonable time after you have established the defect. A timely, justified complaint implies that you can either get the goods repaired, get a price reduction or get a refund depending on the specific situation. https://www.asetek.com/simsports/support/
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 2 reviews.
SimCity is the best place on earth for your Sim racing needs. Alan the owner was very personable and pleasurable to deal with... Anytime I will need any gear I will be back there...
I was deciding between Invicta and Simucube Pro. I bought Invicta as I feel their QR is the best and Asetek is improving software constantly. They are innovative company and may surprise us even more in the future.
I’d recommend this product. The quality is comparable to Simucube ultimate ($3000) so Asetek Invicta is good price for what it can deliver.