TRIPLE SCREEN ADD-ON FOR ALUMINUM PROFILE TV STAND
TRIPLE SCREEN ADD-ON FOR ALUMINUM PROFILE TV / MONITOR STAND EXTREME SIMRACING
Electronics, seat chassis and accessories are not included, check the description for what is included.
This add on is designed to be used only with the Extreme Simracing UNIVERSAL TV STAND ALUMINUM PROFILE. This expansion allows you to install three screens in your simulator setup for a more immersive experience.
- Designed for screens up to 40” wide with a 16:9 aspect ratio (flat screens).
- Can also accommodate curved screens up to 34" wide with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Uses VESA standard mounting patterns, specifically in the 75x75mm to 200x200mm range (measured in millimeters from the back holes of the screen).
- The add-on provides a greater field of view and enhances the feeling of speed by using three screens simultaneously.
- To use this expansion structure, customers must already have the Extreme Simracing Aluminum TV / Monitor Stand.
- This add-on package includes the side arms and necessary hardware, but it doesn't include the screen center frame, cockpit, or steering wheel bracket.
- Left screen support with articulation: This likely refers to the adjustable arm or bracket that holds the left screen in place.
- Right screen support with articulation: Similarly, this is the adjustable arm or bracket for the right screen.
- 2 pairs of VESA rods: These are the rods used to connect the screens to the supports. You'll have enough for two screens.
- M4x10 screws: These screws are likely used to secure the screens to the VESA rods.
- Screws M6 x 10: These screws might be used for assembling parts of the side support structure.
This product has no reviews yet.